Monday, July 23, 2012

Camiguin 2011: One-Stop Shop

Leave a Comment
A Camiguin local once told me back in 2009 that their island is a one-stop shop.  They have beaches, cold spings, hot springs, you name it.  Unfortunately, I was not able to tour back then because I was too busy examining a closed bank (hmmmph!).

On my second time going to Camiguin, my friends and I did it all!

Waterfalls

image



image


Cold Spring


image


The White Island


image


image


image


Going back to the Island of Camiguin.


image



We also went to the hot spring but it was during the night.  We weren/t able to take decent pictures or the camera’s battery died, I ‘m not so sure.


Anyway, just a general tip.  Camiguin is so near CDO that if you’re going to the latter, might as well make a sidetrip to the former.




0 comments:

Post a Comment