Sunday, May 20, 2012

Camarines Sur 2010: CWC and Caramoan

Leave a Comment

I merged CWC and Caramoan because there’s nothing to see really in CWC. It’s all about wakeboarding and we tried it!


image



image


You’d think it’s pretty easy. You just stand on a board and hold on to rope and be dragged by it. But believe me, most of the people in the beginner’s area wipe out within 3 seconds! Including me, haha! But I finally got it after three tries. I was able to complete the ride all the way to the other side. On the way back, I wiped out half-way. Still, I’m pretty proud of myself.


image


And to cap the day off, I won this huge floater from Havaianas. I got spotted wearing Havs so they took me to a booth and made me pick a prize from a fish bowl. Lucky me, I got a huge one! I had to deflate it so I could take it home.#13;


Next stop, the islands of Caramoan! It was a two-hour uncomfortable ferry ride but it was all worth it, don’t you think?


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


I love this shot of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment