Monday, May 21, 2012

Bohol 2009: Extreme Adventure Tour Danao

Leave a Comment
For our Team Christmas Party slash Teambuilding, we went to Danao Adventure Park. You can do a lot of things there but my Company can only pay for so much. Haha. So we had to choose only three activities we would like to do.

There’s rapel, zipline, sky ride, plunge, and trek to name a few. I chose the first three I mentioned.

image




Zipline!

image

This is the view below. I’m not scared of heights. I’m just paranoid that the cables would snap or something. It’s a long way down.

image

This is the sky-ride. Sorta like a cable car. That’s my friend posing. She’s the bravest of us three who rode on it.

image

Me, almost done with rapelling. It was from a really high place, believe me. The trick is just not to look down.

image

This is the plunge area. I never had the guts to try it! It’s like a bungee jump but you’re tied around the waist instead of the ankles.

image

Breathtaking view from the camping area. It’s the day after. We slept inside tents, which was fun even though I’m not the outdoorsy type.

0 comments:

Post a Comment