Friday, September 20, 2013

Kuala Lumpur 2012: A Bustling Metro

Leave a Comment
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur!

Whenever I go to a foreign place, I prefer to just roam around the city or neighborhoods without a planned itinerary in mind. I prefer to see and experience the soul of the place and not just the famous landmarks.

image




I also wanted to use their common mode of transportation.

image


Everywhere in the world, there is a China Town.

image


It was very early on a Thursday morning when I saw a sidewalk market spread across the length of the street (or Jalan in local language).

image


image


We didn’t even check “where to eat” articles so whatever restaurant we found first, there we ate.

Fortunately, Plan b at Bangsar Village Mall did not disappoint. Their cakes are just delicious!

image


image


image


Of course, I gotta see the malls. Haha, I’m a total mall-going kind of person. This mall is underneath the famous Petronas Towers.

image


And so we went outside to see the Towers in all its majesty.
It’s even better at dusk.

image

image


image


We spent like less than 24 hours in Kuala Lumpur. I don’t know why, maybe we were just to eager to go to Singapore.

image


I love their infrastructure.

image


And this is me buying a bus ticket for a 6-hour ride to Singapore.

image


Passport at the ready. Now boarding.

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment